STATEMENT OF FAITH: 1. The Inspiration of the Holy Scriptures The Bible consisting of the SIXTY SIX BOOKS is the inspired word of God, a revelation from God to man, the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
2. The one true God The one true God has revealed himself as the eternally self existent, self revealed "I AM", and has further revealed Himself as embodying the principles of relationship and association of the Trinity as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. Man, His Fall and Redemption Man was created good and upright, for God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness". But man fell by voluntary transgression and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
4. The Salvation of Man Conditions to Salvation: Man is saved by the redemption of his sins due to his acceptance of the fact that Jesus Christ the son of God came to this world and died on the cross to save mankind and rose up on the third day. Being justified by grace through faith, he becomes heir of God according to the hope of eternal life. The evidences of Salvation: The inward evidence to the believer of his salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit. The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness.
5. The Ordinances a. Baptism in Water: The ordinance of baptism by immersion in water in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost should be observed as commanded in the scriptures by all who have really repented and in their hearts have truly believed in Christ as Savior and Lord.
b. The Lord's Supper: The Lord's Supper, consisting of the elements bread and the fruit of the wine, is a memorial of His suffering and death and a prophecy of His second coming, and is enjoined on all believers "until He comes".
6. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit: All believers are entitled to and should ardently expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the Baptism in the Holy Spirit according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. This wonderful experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of new birth.
7. Sanctification: The Scriptures teach a life of holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. The sanctification is the will of God for all believers and should be earnestly pursued by walking in obedience to the word of God.
8. The Church: The Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of the great commission. Each believer born of the Spirit is an integral part of the general fellowship and Church of the firstborn whose names are written in Heaven.
9. The ministry and Evangelism: A divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for a twofold purpose: a. The evangelization of the world and b. The edifying of the body of Christ.
10. Divine Healing: Deliverance from sickness is provided in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers.
11. The Blessed Hope The premillennial second coming of Jesus Christ, the resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ, together with the translation of those who are alive, is imminent and is the blessed hope of the Church.
12. The Millennial reign of Jesus The revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ from Heaven, the salvation of all Israel, and the millennial reign of Christ on the earth is the scriptural promise and the hope of the Church.
13. The Lake of fire The devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, and whosoever is not found written in the Book of life shall be cast into the everlasting punishment into the Lake that is burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. 14. The New Heaven and the New Earth: We, "according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness".
An International Ministry Reaching Out to People of All Nations